Saturday, December 8, 2012

All I want for Christmas

Dear Santa,

I need more bacon for my emergency kit. And I need my fur to grow back before it gets any colder. I also have a list:
  • Bacon
  • Goose of doom bait
  • Goose traps
  • An extra, extra, extra large scarf for my dragon (black and brown, like me)
  • night vision goggles, with a strap so they stay on my head
  • A new parachute, my old one broke in a mid-air collision with a goose
  • Flame thrower, extra short (I am brave, not tall)
  • Subscription to the bacon of the month club
I have been pretty good this year, for me. Every time I ran away from home, I came back. I only made messes on the floor when it was an emergency. And the only geese I ate were evil ones. I even shared my bacon with a dragon once. 

Love alway,

Peter Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment