Saturday, December 29, 2012

Little dog, big grudge

I am not a very big dog. I have a big heart and I am very brave. My feelings do get hurt some times, and this time is one of those times. I will tell you about it.

This was just Christmas here where I am. You may have had Christmas, too. My people were not being very good at writing a letter to send to all of their friends for Christmas. Most years they do that, because they like to keep in touch with everyone. This year they were being slow. So, I swooped in. I love to save the day and I am very good at it. So I wrote a Christmas letter for them.

And they didn't send it. They didn't send it to anyone at all. So I am mad. I may post it here since they didn't send it out.  They did give me a few chewy bones for Christmas, so I think I will forgive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment