Thursday, December 20, 2012

Puddle Monster

I am sorry I haven't written much lately. It is the puddle monster's fault. You may not have ever heard of the puddle monster, but he is very irritating.

The puddle monster comes into our house at night. I do not know how he gets in. I try to be on high alert, but I get sleepy. The puddle monster comes in and leaves little yellow puddles on the floor. They are stinky! My people think I am to blame. I am the only dog that does not stay in a kennel, so I guess they think I should be stopping him. But he is very sneaky!

I guess my people decided to punish me for not stopping the puddle monster. They put me in the kennel now too. I DO NOT LIKE IT! But that is why I can't write as much any more. My best ideas come at night, but I am stuck in the kennel!

The puddle monster is very clever. Since I have been in the kennel, he has been skipping our house. Some day I will find him and stop him! If I ever get out of the kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment