Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Down by the lake

The other day I was down by the lake. The sun was shining and I was happily frolicking in the grass. Maybe you are not familiar with frolicking. I will be more specific. When the sun is shiny and warm, I roll over on my back and hurl myself back and forth like a big, hyper, and very furry worm. And frantic. But very, very happy.

So I was on my back in the grass by the lake. Then I heard a splat. Instantly I was on my feet and at high alert. I quickly noticed the goose poop right next to me. Then I saw the goose. His beady, lifeless eyes bore into my skull.

"Hey! You pooped in my general direction!"  He only stared.

"It is NOT NICE to poop in the general direction of a ferocious and brave pooch like me!"

"HONK!!!!"

I did what any self-respecting canine would do. I peed a little and then barked at that goose of doom! 

"Bark, bark!"

He lazily turned his head then flew away. I DO NOT LIKE THE GOOSE OF DOOM! I knew this was not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment