Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scary Cheese

I'm a pretty brave dog. Everyone knows that. I fearlessly bark at geese. I courageously befriended the o-possum in the back yard. I eat anything that falls on the floor, including socks and mail. I even have a pet dragon. But this Halloween was the scariest of my life.

I love the crinkly cheese. You know, the kind that my people get out of the fridge that makes the crinkly sound before they throw it to you? I love that stuff. But there is a dark side. There is....scary cheese.

My boy got a toy. It looked like food. But when he pushes a button, IT GETS SCARY!!!!  I stick pops out that has plastic on it, and the plastic MAKES THE CRINKLE SOUND!!!! But it isn't cheese. It just sounds like cheese. And it pops out. It's scary. I may have wet just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment