Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ruff Day

Some days are ruff-er than others.

Yesterday my people took all three of us dogs for a ride in the car. I like riding in the car. I run everywhere in the car and I get to look out all the windows. If I run fast enough, I can look out most of them at the same time.

This ride did not end fun. My people took us to the all day dog attitude adjuster. I am not sure why.

First, the torture lady separated us and locked us in small cages. Solitary confinement! I DO NOT LIKE!!!!  I could hear Snowy softly whining, but I could not see her to talk to her very well.  We stayed in solitary for a long time! I thought it was going to be forever! I did not have my emergency bacon with me!

I heard the torture lady coming. She got Snowy and left.  Soon I heard the buzzing of a torture device and Snowy whimpering. Then the lady brought Snowy back, but I could not see her. I did not know how she was. I was hoping she still had all her legs!

Then the lady came for me. I decided I would try and be a good dog and hope for leniency. The lady put me on a cold table. I was still nice. Then she PUT ME ON A LEASH! ON THE TABLE! And she did not even take me on a walk outside!

I heard the crazy buzzing start. Then she came at me with it. I might have peed a little bit, but I was trying to be a good dog! The buzzy thing did not hurt at all, but it took my coat! She even TOUCHED MY PAW!  I started to get cold. The lady and her noisy device took most of my fur and then put me back in solitary. Why would they take my furry coat when it is winter? Brrrrrr!

After my people rescued all of us and took us home, we went to the back yard. It was nice to run and play, but it was COLD!  I might have been a little grumpy. I ran around the yard sniffing everything. Snowy asked what I was doing. I shouted, "I'm looking for the man who touched my paw!"

No comments:

Post a Comment